Excited for the PS4? Well, if you were really excited, you’d take a trip to your local videogame retailer and buy a copy of Killzone: Shadow Fall today! That’s right. Killzone: Shadow Shadow Fall is available for purchase right now, two whole weeks before the Playstation 4 releases. Here’s a list of things you can do with the case if you choose to buy the game before you can actually play it:
1. Stare at it intently for hours on-end.
2. Compare the case to your current-gen system’s games.
3. Open the case, hold it by the spine, and flap it manically. Warning, though. Onlookers may mistake the case for a giant, angry butterfly.
4. Hold the case close to your face and absorb that “new game case” smell.
5. Open the case up and lay it opening-down, you now have a tent that any action figure would love!
6. Buy several copies and line the cases up like dominoes.
7. Use the case to shield your head from the rain.
WARNING: DO THESE THINGS AT YOUR OWN RISK, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TAKE THE BLU-RAY DISK OUT BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED ACTIVITIES.
By putting these tips to use, you can start having next-gen fun today! Alternatively, you can wait until the system releases to purchase videogames for it. You can also currently buy a PS4 controller, but the purchasing of that calls for less teasing, as the urge to try making it work on other systems (and just wanting to get used to the “feel” of the controller) is understandable.
The Playstation 4, and more games for it will release on November 15th.
If you feel so inclined, post your suggestions for things to do with the game’s box!